blog of Eurico Sá Fernandes

Hello!


Hello everyone,
I've moved to London to study graphic design at London College of Communication. Now I ride a bike and cook everyday.
I'm starting this blog because the first college project is to create or continue a blog with reflections, reports of our projects (and also some funny pictures if we want). I've had in the idea to create a personal blog mind for a long time and for concequence of this two motives: "Here it is!". I hope you like it and follow it. My posts for lcc projects will be tagged with "lcc" so you can check easily my progress at school. I'm also uploading some old news that I have posted on my old news page at my website and I promess I will put some other good old news later. It will be lovely to have some feedback on my posts. Keep in touch everyone!

No comments: